Senior Compliance & Risk Manager
We are looking to recruit a Senior Compliance & Risk Manager to join us in our new modern global HQ in New Cavendish St in central London. Ideally you have managed and run risk and compliance at a high level within a regulated industry. You should be able and feel comfortable at being able to talk to the CEO and also sit down the more junior members of the company and manage to engage at both their levels. The role reports to Stefan who is our Director of PMO and Risk Management who is determined to make our Compliance and Risk function as a recognised industry leading department
We are currently going through an exciting period of growth globally and this role will give the right person the opportunity to own, mature and run our risk and compliance function. The world of lottery is in a massive period of development and modernisation, with endless room for innovation and digital progress within the industry.
What you will be doing with us:
You will be responsible for owning and managing our risk and compliance across the company. This is a senior stand alone role in a small growing, agile global organisation where you will be looked at as the expert in this area. You will be able to advise our senior management on our risks and any upcoming legislation. Some of the exciting areas you will be working in are as follows:
- To prepare and maintain the corporate risk register including:
- Working with the business to ensure that all regulatory, operational and compliance risks that impact the operational functions are identified, assessed and have appropriate controls that are appropriately monitored
- Manage and track risks and promote a culture of strong compliance and risk awareness.
- To lead and manage the Risk Management Group meeting.
- To embed risk awareness in the organisation so that it can be part of the BAU decision making processes and activities
- Maintain and review business continuity activities, including plans and scenario tests for the organisation
- To work closely with the information security technical teams to identify and mitigate information security risks
- To maintain the company’s internal policies and procedures to ensure they remain relevant and are compliant with the current regulatory and legal environment
- To ensure that the company complies with the relevant group Policies and Business/Management Standards, including ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 9001, ISO 19770, ISO 22301, World Lottery Security Standard, and GDPR
- To manage the relationship with the relevant regulatory bodies and be the point of contact for external compliance audits, as required.
- Provide support to understand and adopt regulatory/legal/contractual change requirements
What we need you to have:
- Ideally with at least 8+ years' experience - likely from a mid-size to a large corporation. Preferably from a regulated industry (banking, insurance, energy and utilities or other regulated businesses)
- Has provided risk management reports to C-Level
- Extensive experience working within a information technology organisation especially around information security risks
- Evidence of leading assurance / monitoring / audit, including assessment of risk and controls
- Understanding of ISO27001 and GDPR
Camelot Global Services is a provider of technology and consulting services to the international lottery market. With an overriding objective to be a market leader in delivering modern, innovative and flexible solutions, Camelot Global’s customer base includes the UK, Ireland, mainland Europe and North America.