Junior IT Infrastructure Engineer
Camelot Global is a provider of technology and consulting services to the international lottery market. With an overriding objective to be a market leader in delivering modern, innovative and flexible solutions, Camelot Global's customer base includes the UK, Ireland, mainland Europe and North America.
Location: Goodge Street, Central London
About our Support Team
We are a close and agile team of 10 across the globe (UK&I, North America) and are working with some of the latest technology in the business. We are a cloud first enabler and like to look outside the box. Camelot Global’s IT is based in multiple locations globally and are responsible for the technology and security of our networks, applications and infrastructure.
Working with the Infrastructure and Technology Lead, You will be responsible for the design, implementation and supporting the client technology needs of Camelot Global across the world. You will be eventually travelling across our sites in North America & Europe to help build and develop Camelot Global's IT estate. This is an exciting role for someone with a "can do" attitude. We utilise some of the biggest names out there in the market to run our IT Services. This makes for an exciting future in developing the right candidate!
Some of the great things you'll be doing with us:
- Provide 3rd line and project support to business initiatives
- Identify and prioritize customer issues that require remedial action, and escalate as required.
- Act as an ambassador for IT and Support the onboarding of new tech.
- Support the IT team to deliver systems and processes to ISO27001 and WLA standards.
- Help Improve working practices within the corporate IT environment.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers (Cisco Meraki, Apple, Google, Palo Alto to name a few) to resolve technology issues and escalations.
Within Camelot Global, the Network Engineer will be responsible for supporting client technology needs of Camelot Global. We’re looking for an outgoing individual who can excel in the role and bring technical knowledge and experience to this area:
- Experience or knowledge of AWS EC2/VPC
- Cisco Meraki / Palo Alto experience (although other FW vendors are acceptable, we are looking for someone with superb operational experience in a distributed network)
- Microsoft Active Directory and its components
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Automation through tools such as Powershell / Terraform etc
- Solid experience in supporting networks and the components associated (DNS/IPSEC/BGP/DHCP etc)
- Experience in 3rd Level Support and delivering high quality projects