Project Manager - BI & CRM
BI & CRM Project Manager
About Our Company
Camelot Global Services is a provider of technology and consulting services to the international lottery market. With an overriding objective to be a market leader in delivering modern, innovative and flexible solutions, Camelot Global’s customer base includes the UK, Ireland and North America.
We consist of a thriving and agile software development team that is supported by lottery and gaming specialists who all have a passion for growing our customers’ businesses by providing rapid and impacting technical and business solutions.About Our Team
We are responsible for delivery of complex and challenging projects on behalf of our customers. The projects vary in size and duration, but always focus on high quality and innovative delivery. That means engaging with our stakeholders, understanding their environment and business needs, working with 3rd party suppliers and our software engineering teams to deliver first-class solutions.
We work on a broad variety of exciting and challenging projects including large transition programmes, product implementations, new channel developments, new game launches, a variety of consultancy assignments and we are key contributors to the product development process. Our team specialises in gaming and iLottery solutions and is Camelot’s front-line for its customers.
As our customer base grows and our products mature we are expanding our team and are looking for new team members who can compliment our team with new ideas and techniques.About The Role
This position is required due to a new customer engagement, requiring a complete interactive business, spanning, BI & CRM, web, mobile and payments, for their national lottery.
We are looking for a Project Manager who can excel in a customer facing environment. Working as part of an agile software delivery function, delivering practical, business focused and technology based solutions to complex challenges. In addition, we would expect the successful candidate to conduct the following:
- Overseeing the whole project delivery, ensuring exceptional customer service and high quality technical solutions.
- Leading a matrix team of software focused delivery leads – each with responsibilities for major workstreams
- Coordinating 3rd parties and interdependencies – including technical providers, design agencies and other vendors
- Aligning analysis, development, test and infrastructure teams, and several 3rd parties, to deliver the project with maximum efficiency
- Owning budget, tracking and board level reporting responsibilities for the entire project
The role can be based in either London or Hertfordshire, with some time spent across both sites. International travel will be required.
The PM will work excellently with a number of internal colleagues and external stakeholders, in order to deliver their objectives. However you will need to have a broad level of expertise across the delivery of complex, BI, Data and CRM based solutions.
The successful candidate will need to have the following in terms of experience:
- Strong technical project management experience - ideally working with Agile development teams and experience within the gaming or eCommerce industry
- Proven experience running and governing software orientated projects
- Proven background in stakeholder management, up to CEO level, in both internal and customer organisations.
- Must be comfortable with frequent travel to Europe
In order to complement our team, it’s important to us that new team members have the following personal characteristics:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A professional, credible and measured demeanor
- Engaging, influential, dynamic and authoritative
- Flexible, pragmatic and capable of adapting to customer and project needs
- Capable of operating in wide range of environments, cultures and customer situations
Camelot Global has invested heavily in producing a world leading product portfolio, specifically for the international lottery markets. We have significant growth ambitions, of which this role is part of, and would love to hear from great people will to be part of our journey.