Our technology powers interactive gaming for some of the world’s largest lotteries. We already handle millions of UK & International website and mobile transactions every day, making us the creator of some of Europe’s busiest e-commerce platforms.
Situated centrally in London’s Holborn area, the Camelot Global Tech Hub houses the engineering team responsible for designing and building our innovative tech. It’s a fun and energetic environment, filled with creative personalities focused on solving a uniquely challenging set of problems.
As an SET, you will understand how to leverage test automation frameworks while considering testability, system/environment dependencies and ease of use, for the goal of test validation by both the QA and development teams.
You will work as part of a team practicing continuous integration, implementing innovative technical test solutions for both Web, Mobile and REST APIs, supporting engineering best practises.
- Work as part of a team developing, executing and maintaining Test Frameworks using functional and non-functional test tools aiming to assure quality and increase efficiency of delivery.
- Analyse requirements, specifications, and decompose complex systems to generate automated acceptance and functional tests.
- Select and prioritise applications and functionalities for test automation.
- Implement test tools and utilities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the development life-cycle
Tech Stack we are looking for:
- The ability to write clear, concise, well-documented code that adheres to commercial standards.
- A good appreciation of coding standards, design best practices and a keen desire to apply them.
- Experience in applying automation frameworks in some of the following tools: Appium,Karma, Protractor, WebDriver, Cucumber or similar.
- Experience in testing RESTful services.
- Knowledge of Web technologies
- Proven ability to come up with creative solutions to problems.
- Great understanding of testing throughout the product lifecycle, both at code-level (unit testing) and application-level (system testing).
- Experience working in a Agile environment practicing continuous integration is desirable.
- Ability to prioritise work according to very aggressive timescales whilst maintaining high quality.
- A high level of attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence
- BSc or MSc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is highly desirable
Keeping ahead in such a fast growing technology space is not for the faint hearted and requires individuals who:
- Can take ownership of a concept and see it through to delivery
- Communicate openly and consider how their work impacts others
- Recognise when progress is better than perfection
- Can trust their instincts in favour of analysing every decision
- Challenge and don’t just accept the status quo
- Risk taking a new approach if it makes sense rather than sticking to what they know
If you are an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first, then you will thrive in this environment . Please apply and one of our Tech Recruiters will reach out to you directly.