Content & Social Media Manager - 9 month fix term contract
Our global is business is going from strength to strength and has ambitious and exciting plans to accelerate growth. Delivering a winning digital lottery gaming experience across all touchpoints globally is our mission and digital experiences are at the core of our strategy.
Growth and innovation is an important part of Camelot Global’s mission and we have an exciting opportunity for a new Content & Social Media Manager to join our team, based in our Head Office in central London. This is a brand-new position and exists within an exciting new division of our group, which will help grow our brand and vision. Working across the business within a specialist team and collaborating with numerous internal and external resources and partners, you will shape the content strategy for this new venture and be pinnacle in shaping our narrative online and in the market.
This is a central role as marketing and communication is at the heart of this new brand, so you will be able to demonstrate strong project management ability and a solid understanding of performing in a fast-paced multi-channel environment.
A little about the role:
Reporting into Director of Corporate Affairs you will be responsible for establishing our content and social media strategy across our EMEA and North American operations. Working collaboratively alongside multiple teams across Europe and North America you will be responsible for promoting our brand, driving engagement, creating content, and managing our ongoing online presence across key touch points (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and our website), as well as working closely with Talent/HR to cultivate and promote our employer brand. There will be travel to our global offices in Chicago, Dublin and Athens in this role of at least 20%.
Experience we need from you:
- At least 5 years experience delivering content and social media strategy to rapid growth brands
- Proven ability in building a successful new technology brand.
- Experience in writing for not just a EMEA market but also ability to create content for the US market
- The ability to take ideas through to delivery of assets which support and drive tangible gains.
- Creative writing and running photoshoots.
- Strong writing skills to support traditional media campaigns
- Own and drive the content and social strategy.
- A thirst for innovation and an infectious eye for opportunity.
- Budget management.
- Management of important external partners.
- Working with the wider business in implementing strong compelling stories and focused content across key touchpoints.
- Strong organisational and planning skills to support our conference schedule
- Gaining support for projects and engendering confidence at all levels.
- Ensuring that all content projects are managed effectively and delivered with quality on time and on budget.