Technical Content Manager
Technical Content Manager
Camelot Global aims to be a world leader in partnering with lotteries to maximise revenue and net returns to beneficiaries in a responsible way. We provide technology and consultancy services to lotteries worldwide – including the Irish National Lottery,the UK National Lottery, the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, Loterie Ramonde of Switzerland and the Massachusetts State Lottery.
Camelot Global Ireland is transforming the technology used within the Irish National Lottery. Changing the way its players can engage with the games, increasing efficiency and, ultimately, delivering more returns to both players, and the good causes supported by the Irish National Lottery. We’re (in-house) developing next generation software solutions that will facilitate the growth of sales, as well as providing increased options for customers to play online. It will also support the National Lottery’s future plans to bring new innovations to the games and further enhance the player experience.
As part of this ongoing programme of work, we’re seeking a Content Manager to manage content on all digital channels for the National Lottery. This role involves a blend of skills both marketing and technical to best optimise the performance of the digital Channel. It’s a demanding role that will enable significant contribution to the success of the Irish National Lottery, benefiting player and the good causes the lottery supports.
About the role:
The primary objective of this position is proactively manage the creation and delivery of high quality content for the Irish National Lottery’s interactive channels. In addition, you can expect to:
- Identify and plan a content calendar and publication schedule
- Manage the copywriting and production of digital in line with the content schedule
- Liaise with an in-house graphic designer and external agencies to create assets for various digital channels
- Proactively generate creative content to ensure the National Lottery brand essence is communicated through all digital content.
- Refine content to ensure it is optimised for SEO.
- Support site and game releases with quality and efficient execution
- Create and execute A/B testing plans to best optimise the channel
- Produce weekly/monthly performance reports to communicate the success of efforts towards content KPI's & opportunities to improve.
- Provide clear communication to stakeholders
We’re looking for a proven content subject matter expert who can provide ongoing expertise to this critical part of our operation. You must be a driven and strategic individual, eager to make a positive impact on this widely loved game. You must possess:
- Strong computer skills including the knowledge of HTML, CSS and web content Management Systems.
- BBs / BSc in marketing or a Digital Media related qualification.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of managing the publication of website content.
- Analytical and be able to use data to support KPIs
- Strong written language and writing capability.
- Must be creative, organized and be able to clearly communicate timelines to business teams.
In order to complement our team, it’s important to us that new team members have the following personal characteristics:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A professional, credible and measured demeanor
- Engaging, influential, dynamic and authoritative
- Flexible, pragmatic and capable of adapting to customer and project needs
- Capable of operating in wide range of environments, cultures and customer situations