Cloud Systems Support Engineer (ServiceNow/CoreHR)
IT Support Engineer
About Camelot Global
Camelot Global Services is a provider of technology and consulting services to the international lottery market. Our objective is to be the very best at designing and delivering lotteries around the world. Camelot Global’s customer base includes lotteries in the UK, Ireland, Switzerland and multiple states and provinces in the US and Canada. We have been helping to improve state lotteries in the USA for a number of years through our consultancy services. We are now moving to the next stage of growth in the North American market.
The world of lottery is in a hugely interesting period of development and modernization, with endless room for innovation and digital progress. It will be a challenging and rewarding journey and we’re keen to hear from individuals wanting to join us!
Within Camelot Global Lottery Solutions , the Cloud Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting client technology needs of the UK business and other parts of Camelot Global. This role will work directly with end users to support and train them on the varied technologies they use. They will provide guidance and support for the more junior members of the team and work with the Global IT Organisation to promote continuous improvement. The will take an active role in shaping Camelot Global’s IT landscape.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to agreed standards.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to resolve user issues and queries.
- Identify and prioritize customer issues that require remedial action, and escalate as required.
- Act as an ambassador for IT and Support the onboarding of new users.
- Support the IT team to deliver systems and processes to ISO27001 and WLA standards.
- Help Improve working practices within the corporate IT environment.
We're looking for passionate people who can thrive working in a start-up environment. The following skills would make for a great addition to our team
- Cloud service configuration - AWS/AZURE/Google Cloud
- Scripting - APIs, Java
- Infrastructure services such as Radius / LDAP / DNS
- Google Apps - Administration
- Deployment and management experience of OSX/IOS as well as Windows/Android
- Excellent skills in communication being able to interact at management or user level
- Jamf Casper suite
- Understanding of LAN / Wan concepts and experience supporting an enterprise network
- Solid experience in remote support technologies (Gottoassist/Teamviewer etc)
In addition to the above, experience in the following areas would be beneficial but are by no means mandatory
- Chromebooks / Chromeboxes
- Meraki Wifi
- Mobile phone and ISP contracts for businesses
- Netsuite, ServiceNow, and other cloud services
Working For Camelot Global
We’re a creative group of people at Camelot Global, passionate about our work. We are not interested in formality or too much hierarchy. We like to bring the best ideas forward as quickly as possible. We’re proud that we provide a lively and challenging environment for our teams to try new ideas and achieve their potential. If this sounds like a company you would thrive in, get in touch!
Camelot Global is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.