Cloud Systems Lead
Business Systems Lead
About Camelot Global
Camelot Global Services is a provider of technology and consulting services to the international lottery market. Our objective is to be the very best at designing and delivering lotteries around the world. Camelot Global’s customer base includes lotteries in the UK, Ireland, Switzerland and multiple states and provinces in the US and Canada. We have been helping to improve state lotteries in the USA for a number of years through our consultancy services. We are now moving to the next stage of growth in the North American market.
The world of lottery is in a hugely interesting period of development and modernisation, with endless room for innovation and digital progress. It will be a challenging and rewarding journey and we’re keen to hear from individuals wanting to join us!
Within Camelot Global Lottery Solutions, the Cloud Systems Lead will be responsible for supporting varied business technologies of all parts of Camelot Global. This role will work directly with end users and with the other technology teams within Camelot Global. They will manage (excluding personnel management), guide and support the more junior members of the team and work with the Global IT Organisation to promote continuous improvement. The will take an active role in shaping Camelot Global’s IT landscape. Occasional business travel will be required.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to agreed standards.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to deliver new capabilities and resolve user issues.
- Identify and prioritize customer/project requirements.
- Act as an ambassador for IT.
- Support the IT team to deliver systems and processes to ISO27001 and WLA standards.
- Help Improve working practices within the corporate IT environment.
- Investigate and propose new technologies to support business requirements
We're looking for passionate people who can thrive working in a start-up environment. The following skills would make for a great addition to our team:
- Extensive experience configuring and administering Cloud services
- ServiceNow - Administration and Configuration
- Google Apps - Power User or Administrator
- Excellent skills in communication being able to interact at management or user level
- Demonstrable skills in IT systems Architecture
In addiition to the above, experience in the following areas would be beneficial but are by no means mandatory:
- Netsuite - Administration and Configuration
- ITIL Service Management
- Requirements analysis
- Meraki Wifi
Working For Camelot Global
We’re a creative group of people at Camelot Global, passionate about our work. We are not interested in formality or too much hierarchy. We like to bring the best ideas forward as quickly as possible. We’re proud that we provide a lively and challenging environment for our teams to try new ideas and achieve their potential. If this sounds like a company you would thrive in, get in touch!
Camelot Illinois is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.