Camelot Global Services is a provider of technology and consulting services to the international lottery market. With an overriding objective to be a market leader in delivering modern, innovative and flexible solutions, Camelot Global's customer base includes the UK, Switzerland,Ireland and multiple North American territories.
We've got exciting plans for growth, with substantial backing from a major institutional investor and are ambitious to drive expansion in a very exciting market. We're looking for hands on, challenge seeking individuals keen to join us on our journey, it's an exciting environment that will provide growth and reward for those on board.
If successful you will be based in our new swanky London HQ in New Cavendish Street (Near Goodge St Tube Station) and will be offered flexible working and a competitive package.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Professional who has experience of working in entrepreneurial and autonomous environments. Ideally you will come from a practice background and looking for your first step into industry.
Below are some of the areas we need you to be successful in
- Key member of the team during the period end process, ensuring all accounting adjustments are made, and costs are appropriately captured and reported on a periodic basis
- Preparation of the Group’s consolidated audited financial statements.
- Assist and support the Financial controller during the annual audit.
- Develop, document and implement accounting policies to ensure adherence to all relevant accounting standards and reporting requirements, as well as legal and taxation requirements.
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant management information to senior management, the business and third parties as required.
- Collaborate with the commercial finance team to investigate variances between actual results and budget/forecast.
- Evaluate current processes and control environment to ensure best practice is being adhered to.
- Manage and develop the Group’s P2P and procurement policy.
- Working closely with the Director of tax and tax advisors to ensure correct tax treatment reported and full compliance with tax legislation.
- Take on queries from other departments where more in depth financial information is required.
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems (preferably Netsuite).
What we need from you:
You will be a proven Financial Accountant used to working in high pressure and fast paced environments. Your experience to date will ideally include:
- Qualified accountant with statutory reporting and control-based experience gained in a management position.
- Strong financial accounting, audit experience and knowledge of IFRS.
- Pro-active, highly motivated/enthusiastic, analytically minded with effective communication skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships at all levels.
- Practical experience of working within a finance team with exposure to a range of accounting responsibilities.
- Proven experience of analysing and interpreting financial data
- Experience of working in a finance team, responding to queries from and dealing with the wider business teams