Senior Payroll Advisor (Contract) - 3 days a week
Here at Camelot Global we are at the forefront of the global gaming and lottery technology industry and have operations globally. We are looking for a interim ( 2-3 days a week) Senior Payroll Consultant to come and advise on best practices to ensure our new global payroll policies and and procedures are set up and deployed on time. This contract will run till April 2019
What you will be doing with us:
You will act as a subject matter expert, liaising with HR, IT and Project teams in ensuring the successful international implementation of a new payroll system.
What you will be working on:
- Responsible for the successful planning, coordination and implementation of the new payroll project to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes and budgets.
- Provide crucial project management for the payroll implementation including activities around planning, delivery, change management, 3rd party supplier management and reporting to and working with all internal departments including IT, Internal Communications, Payroll and across HR & Talent
- Compile various status reports which will be distributed to senior stakeholders as well as to produce management information to inform and influence decision making on the project to meet business needs.
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What we need to see from you:
- Extensive global payroll implementation experience especially within the UK, Ireland and United States
- Experience of new system implementations within payroll.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing key relationships and communicating with stakeholders across multiple business units
- HR background or understanding of key HR processes and challenges