Digital Designer - 6 month Fix Term Contract
About the role
Camelot Global’s Design Team are seeking a Digital Designer to help achieve ambitious growth across the company. We are at the forefront of the global lottery technology industry and across multiple global clients to help deliver their future digital presence for their customers. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work on next generation digital and customer experience projects across a global reach.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate designer to work with a talented and exciting team working on a variety of new projects including Digital marketing campaigns, mobile application and website design The successful applicant will get hands on experience within a successful global company and will help shape the future of our online portfolio of products.
Some of the exciting stuff you'll be doing with us:
- Working closely with the internal design team and external agencies, support all marketing campaigns by designing “best in class” creative experience across all digital channels
- Take charge of the company’s redesign and define brand guidelines on all platforms
- Creation of wireframes and designs required for the UI/UX of website and mobile applications
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Liaise with all team across the business from product, content/social and PR teams.
What we need you to show us:
- 5 years’ experience working as a Digital Designer, with strong portfolio displaying previous design and execution of concepts and branding
- Strong knowledge and experience of the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) + Sketch/Invision + Keynote
- A grasp of UX concepts and how they fit into the design process
- Basic Understanding of HTML 5 and graphics animation desirable but not essential
- Ability to determine unique and creative solutions to problems within a rapid fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail is essential, and the ability to manage time effectively among multiple projects and tasks
- Passion for learning the most current digital/design trends and techniques.